October 31, 2012

Gina K Designs Inspirational hop day 3


The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!
Make sure to head on over to the what's new section to see all the new sets and paper!

 My first card uses the brand spankin' new Stamp TV kit, Merry Little Christmas.  (It actually has two smaller sets in it!)  I couldn't decide which image to use first, so I cut out a bunch of them with my cameo, and started stamping away.  I have PLENTY of new card starts now!  My final card uses the adorable hanging pine cone image.  I love how the word Noel is incorporated into the design.

 This cards uses the second of the two sets- again, with the coordinating Cameo files to cut them all out with.  ;)  I love this wise men image, I wanted to keep the design fun, so I added the lighter blue strip to lighten it up a bit.

And lastly, the free with three set, Holiday Tags.  Yes, these are about the cutest little images EVER.
And slightly painful to color in since they are so small! ;)  Again, they are cut with the cutting files, and then stamped.  I covered Santa's beard with stickles so he is a bit sparkly.  The coordinating tags are so awesome, I am going to cut out a page at a time, and let my daughter create some holiday tags for the holiday by stamping and coloring them all in.  Maybe even wrap them in a tin for a gift...

make sure to check out the rest of the teams samples today-
Pin It Now!

60 comments:

Tami Mayberry said...

Cute cards!!Love the first one :)

Carolyn King said...

Hi Aj! Great cards again! I love the colors with the Kraft on the pinecone and i love how you used it vertically! The wise man card is stunning--was taken by that image too. (Doh--forgot about cut file!) Love it. And that last card is just adorableness....love that u used those little images off the tags! The embossing on the top is a great touch!

Lori said...

Cute cards AJ!!

Maria said...

love the cards

Theresa Momber said...

Fabulous cards, AJ!

Donna Phelan said...

Great cards, love the shadow of the manger you created for your Wisemen card! (or that's at least what I *see*) Well done!

Riette said...

the cameo is working so nicely! Lovely cards.

klarcher said...

I've yet to use my Cameo (need to learn first) but you're giving me inspiration

Lagene said...

Really CUTE cards!

Judy Woodland said...

Wonderful designs today AJ. Thanks for the inspiration!

Barbara said...

Sweet cards AJ, love the look using the Cameo.

meemee48 said...

I especially like your kraft card.

Olga said...

Love the cards! They are all beautiful!

Sonya van Stee said...

You really showcased that pinecone beautifully in your first card! And what a cute take on the wise men! Love what you did with that card! All of your cards turned out lovely :)

cltague said...

How adorable, they are all so lovely.

PiscesGirl said...

Super cute cards. Love all three. :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all your cards. They are super wonderful and so perfect for Christmas and winter giving.

Mardi Weber said...

Cute cards. I love your gift idea!

cm said...

Echoing everyone else: gorgeous cards! Love the "kraft" of the first one, especially. I'm adding Merry Little Christmas to my wish list right now. Thank you for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WTG AJ! Great CAS cards~

nancy said...

thanks, great cards.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

AJ, these are really nice!

Em's Thoughts said...

AJ, your cards are beautiful. I love the way you used the stamps.

Giovana said...

Super cute cards AJ!!!

naneruth said...

Cute cards!

Sue D said...

Lovely Christmas cards!

Holly Annette Amero said...

Cuteness! Love the stamps

Tina said...

My fav is the first card but they all rock!! Nice job!

Carol said...

Another great blog hop today with loads of fab ideas, thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Ravengirl said...

Cute, cute and cute! I love them all!

Betty said...

Another GREAT set of cards!!

Leta said...

another day of wonderful inspiration...tfs

Jan Henry said...

cute cards. Thanks.

Beastybunny said...

Great cards! Love all the cut outs. Gives them such wonderful dimension

Leslie S. said...

REALLY cute cards AJ!

Unknown said...

cute! and nicely done
thanks
Holly
silverilex@gmail.com

Shari said...

Great cards but I'd have to say the pinecone is my favorite...love pinecones!!

Marianne said...

Love the cards...from the scripture one to the cutesy. Very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Cute cards!

Dee said...

Nice collection of cards. Especially like the wise men card--and the colors and textures.

Anita Braddock said...

What wonderful cards love the new stamps thanks for sharing and for the chance to win

MamaKaraba said...

Cutest Wiseman card ever!

windinstarsranch said...

I really like these. Very nice job.

Golda said...

What fun examples!

scrappinmommom said...

All three are really nice, however, my favorite is the three wise men, how very classic.

Linda Clanton said...

Love the cards!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely cards, Thanks for sharing.

Snoopy said...

Wonderful cards! I just pre-ordered the new portrait and I love the idea that I'd be able to cut these out with it. Thanks for all the cool ideas. :D

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Betty Neville said...

These are lovely! And nice and flat for mailing!

Kitty said...

Very nice cards. Thank you

Blessings,
Kat

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

Love the first card and the cute little images on the tag! Great job!

CraftyMomFL said...

I love your cards and can't wait to get my new stamp kit

Jingle said...

These are fantastic! I really LOVE the first one!!! Gorgeous!

Kris in Alaska said...

Love your CAS style! Sweet and simple!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Diana Evensen said...

The "from our family to yours" card is adorable. What a cute family they are! And the nice blue background makes them pop.

ajax said...

Very nice and simple cards. Good examples for us this close to Christmas. Thanks

Susan said...

Again with non-traditional colors. Love them!

Sharon said...

Really cute cards

Jean McGee said...

Cute card ideas. TFS ! !
Jean McGee

usharon said...

I like the blue in your cards for Christmas. Very nice!