October 17, 2012

Spooky


I'm shared this card over on the Want2Scrap blog a bit ago- 



It's a reject- I submitted it somewhere ages ago.  I loved the idea of using Nina's Home Sweet Home as a haunted house, wasn't spooky enough though!! ;) I have a few more previously made Halloween cards to share- and soon, some new stuff- I spent a few hours this week playing around.  I'm about 1 month post op from my last surgery, and am leaning towards the feeling better side finally.  I didn't lose as much mobility as I did with my first several surgeries, so, crafting will be happening soon! :)

As frustrating as this whole long process is, I am pretty thankful we caught my cancer in it's earlier stages.  So, yes, you have heard it all month long EVERYWHERE you look being that's it's October, but stay vigilant and get checked!  and self examinations also.  My little psa for the month.  Because breast cancer sot of sucks. big time.  :)





~enjoy


72 Count Bling in Lavender; & Orange
Spellbinders S5-089 Home Sweet Home; & ES-006 So Trendy M-Bossabilities.
Echo Park patterned paper
ClearSnap Ink
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
  Pin It Now!

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Keeping you in my thoughts, AJ!
I have been returning to the "rejects in my mind" pile of cards, and reworking some of them. It's been kind of FUN! Heal, Girl. Hugs.

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!!! Love it! I've been thinking of you lately! Glad to hear you are feeling better a bit quicker this time around! Lotsa hugs and smiles! :)

Ryann Salamon said...

Love your positive attitude! Love the card too!