October 1, 2012

Thankful for you


 Happy Monday- Pit Crew share time with the October set, Gobble Til You Wobble.

 I am trying to get back into the swing of things around here, but it's just too hard still.  I am keeping it simple for now.  I was told this last surgery would take me quite a while to get back in the swing of things, and they were right!  I am amazed at how uncomfortable everything can be.  (I'm not very patient! ;)  

I went with a 4X4 sized card, some Lily Bee Harvest Market papers, Spellbinders, and of course my AA Stamps.
 

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website


        -The Pit Crew-
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

AJ, this is SO pretty!

richardbreaks said...

Hi AJ!!!! So happy to see you today! Love this sweet card.

Pinky Hobbs said...

STUNNING card actually my dear! :)