October 30, 2012

Warm & Cozy

Today the pit crew is sharing cards using the November set Very Merry Season.



I don't know about you, but I am a little excited about the holidays this year.  Last year I was going through chemo, and we didn't get to do a lot of our normal stuff, decorations were minimal, shopping, wrapping, baking, etc. were all left to my husband, and when I could help, I did. I feel like I need to make up for lost time now!!
I think these stockings are just adorable, plus, they are perfect for paper piecing!  (I'm trying to use up all those dots and stripes pads before more come out!)  They would also be cute on fun little gift tags for all your presents under the tree!


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-

 
enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute Cute!! Love it!

sharon g said...

I like how you used different papers. Those are cute stockings!!

Susan F. said...

That is sweet.

Pinky Hobbs said...

Oh I love it! Love the shape too!

Diana Evensen said...

I think I like the one with the Christmas lights/cut file/glitter the best.