November 1, 2012

Gearing up for Christmas lights!

So- wow, it's November 1st already- Unbelievable just how fast time has flown by this year!  I can't believe next month is Christmas- I am looking forward to it already. :)


 In an effort to keep my stash of Christmas cards, easily reproducible, and FLAT, I went with a very clean and simple design today.  I stamped the line for the Christmas lights, then the little bulbs in red and greed.  I LOVE those fun little bulbs!  It's finished off with a small gem from Want2Scrap.



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-
 
enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Love the simplicity of your card!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very cute card!

ajax said...

A very simple and happy card. Thanks