November 15, 2012

It's that time!



Today the whole gangs sharing projects with a sneak peek of next months set!

Can you spot the sneak peek?  I used a sentiment from last months set, Very Merry and the hat is from next months set, Smitten with you.  Such a fun cute little hat, reminds me of my daughter, she is always wearing hats like this! 



  Avocado Arts is giving away THREE of our stamp set minis, leave a comment here and on the ladies BLOGS for a chance to win one of these:





 We'll select a winner on the 17th and post it to the AA blog and Facebook page.

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

Pin It Now!

15 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

Nice CAS card! LOVE that background red striped pattern paper! (:

Maria said...

love it

Carol said...

Super cute sets! Thanks for the inspiration and project ideas!


Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Kelly Sas said...

Great clean and simple style card!

karennarelle said...

Very cute sets will have to go and check them out. THanks.

Nancy Roberta said...

glad I am in the monthly club - such great ideas.

Ashley Harris said...

What a cute idea with the hat!!

Sue D said...

Very cute --I like the paper and the adorable hat.

cm said...

Oh my - the little toque is just delightful (and I have one in the same style!). What a heart-and-head warming card! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.

mandalj said...

I wish we had cold enough weather to wear those hats here - I think they're so cute!

Sherry Butcher said...

great stamps, cute card. TFS.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card!!! Great color choices!

Andrea said...

Nice!! Great colors for the holidayS!

cassie said...

Cute stamps. I love the one with the coffee cup.

Sally Lawyer said...

I love all the Christmas card inspirations. thank you