November 30, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Ok, it's only 24 days until Christmas!  Are you ready?  We are done shopping, almost have all present wrapped, and almost have all decorations up.  Sort of a new record for me.  Making up for last year.  ;)  But now, I can just sit through and e n j o y the month!

And, I still need to make Christmas cards, I have a few done, but not enough.   I am not a mass producer type, so I go with several different easy designs.  Like this one-aren't the mittens cute?  Paired up with the snowflakes and the sentiment, it goes in my done pile! :)



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-
  enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

lisahetrick said...

Love this AJ! Super colorful, clean and easy to share! Thanks for sharing!

Jingle said...

Wow! Wrapped and everything, huh? I'm a last minute kinda girl...it's part of the fun for me! :) Super cute card!

Evette K. said...

Do not have my shoppin done...
Do not have the two I do have wrapped yet...
Do not have our tree up...
Only have one new tree hubby got for me the other day..it is about a foot high....
Forget about the rest of my Christmas cards getting done...
Hey I am doing well....at least I will be kept busy next month! LOL