December 29, 2012

How have you bean?

I don't know about you...but I was WAY ahead of the game this year for the holidays, and still managed to mess up getting out Christmas cards! ;)  Presents were packed AND wrapped before December 1 even came along! 

Any how, new tradition starting this year...cards AFTER Christmas! ;)


maybe even with this one!  Not quite sure how I manage to get so far behind after being so far ahead, but I am certain it's a talent!   The stamps are from the January Avocado Arts set Perfect Blend.  I stamped the beans and sentiment, and popped it up on a die cut onto my card.

I am glad we have another week home to rest up before everyone goes back to school, it's been go go go since the holidays started!

enjoy!
 
Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute and simple! Great card AJ!

Pinky Hobbs said...

AJ you are the queen of simply perfect!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card...love the saying!