December 1, 2012

It's right around the corner!

I can't believe it's December 1st already-  I am so excited for the holiday's and the upcoming break from school!


I used my Spellbinders die to create my snowflake. (Create a Flake Four) I ran it through using Adhesive Sheets, and then glittered with fine glitter.  The sentiment is from this months set, Smitten With You, and is stamped in white craft ink; and I used an old edge punch for the corners


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-
  enjoy! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

What a pretty card!! Love your snowflake! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Beautiful, Aj!

Rachel W K said...

gorgeous! great idea to use adhesive paper for the glitter, it looks so pretty!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Jennie said...

Lovely card AJ and congrats on the CM blog team!!!

Beate said...

I LOVE your glittery snowflake! Wonderful card.
Hugs and smiles

Toni Myers said...

Love your very creative snowflake with all it's fine glitter. Really modern looking and I love that.