December 31, 2012

Your friendship warms my yeart

Happy New Year!  Today the pit crew is sharing projects using the January set Perfect Blend!


While I am ready to be moving on from Christmas, it still seems a bit early for Valentines...However, I should probably start now or I will miss getting them ready for my daughters class like I did our Christmas cars this year...  ;)

With these adorable little chevron bags, our treats will be a snap this year!!   I stamped the sentiment in black Versafine, and then the circle and heart with raspberry color.  The circle die cut is adhered to the square, and then the bag using 3D Foam Squares, with the ribbon tucked in between.



 Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website


        -The Pit Crew-
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Terry said...

Happy New Year! Fine stampin' talent shared here. thank you.
mt23stamper@yahoo

jolande said...

I wish you a verry good, creative and healty 2013!!! hope to see a lot of your stampingpojects.

Natalie said...

cute project, thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Love this idea. It's simple and easy to put together. Thanks for sharing!

Pinky Hobbs said...

Now how cute is this? I love it!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Love it! I know what you mean, I'm ready to move on, but not ready for valentines. ;)

Julie said...

Cute project...What a great way to start out the New Year...I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year....Good luck!

Barb said...

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I have my January cards made and needed this inspiration. Thank you!

MsJudyC said...

Great card and I'm crossing my fingers to win! Happy New Year!

Jessica Buffa said...

Love this cute treat bag! Darling stamping!

Mona Porter said...

Very elegant color scheme. I love the use of the different dies!

Ravengirl said...

Cute, very cute! I love circled heart!

lynne said...

So adorable.
Wishes
Lynne

Susan F. said...

That is perfect for Valentine's Day.