January 13, 2013

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps


Hello from Anaheim!  Today I am sharing a few new projects using brand spanking new Spellbinders dies and Sneak Peeks of NEW stamps from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!!


I made this first card for my daughter- she was worrying about missing me before I even left, every time I head out to CHA, I leave her little love notes everywhere so she finds them through out the days.  She's starting to get into making cards, so I am leaving her cards this time!  I just love how big and bold this largest flower is in this set.

And another one am giving to her.  I really like the font on this sentiment- so fun and elegant and CAS-ual at the same time.  ;)  Washi wood grain tape is from Freckled Fawn.

And last but not least, a Just Because card.  Who doens't need more of these laying around?



Would you like a chance to win today's sneak peek set Loving Thoughts??  Just head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog - you just need to leave a comment there for a chance to win! I'll be sharing a few more cards over there this week!

enjoy!!
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

richardbreaks said...

How cute are you two?! So sweet...

gramajackie said...

Really cute cards.