January 31, 2013

Thanks So Much



A little slow in sharing...but after the holidays, and CHA, and then another surgery, I am a wee behind in posting.   As usual. :)


This card is in the Paper Crafts Special Issue, Die Cutting for Paper Crafters.  To be honest with you, I haven't even looked all the way through the mag yet I am that far behind!  :) 

I haven't been creating too much lately yet- While I am still recuperating from this last surgery,  I am working on purging/cleaning and trying to rearrange my office workspace so I am can be more productive- and get back to it soon!

enjoy!!

Stamps- Gina K Designs
Spellbinders Dies
Memento Ink (IMAGINE Crafts)
Copics

Want2Scrap Gems
Twine
Wood Paper- Creative Imaginations


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

terisplace said...

Looking good, sweets!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty!