February 15, 2013

A new release to DIE for from The Greeting Farm

**This is one of three posts for today- You can find my CardMaker Blog post HERE, and my Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L HERE.


Happy Friday! 
The Greeting Farm is moving in a NEW direction, and we are so excited to unveil what you may have seen bits and pieces of after CHA!  Yes, the rumors are true!  While TGF will still continue to bring you the cute characters you've come to know and love, I'm excited to share a new collection of clear stamp sets that come packaged with....drumroll...... MATCHING DIES!

TGF took its time testing them until they found the perfect fit and we think you will love them!  They will work in any standard die cutting machine (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Grand Calibur, etc.) and come tucked in with their matching stamp sets for an amazing price of only $10.50 per set!  Your papercrafting adventure just got a little more exciting, right?  The possibilities with these sets are endless and you'll see just what we're talking about when you hop with us today!

To celebrate this exciting news, The Greeting Farm is allowing me, and several other of my very amazingly talented friends to participate in this event!

I used the Mini Cupcakes w/die, Mini Flower w/ die, Mini Clouds w/die, & the Mini Butterflies w/die today for my cards.

First up is one of my favorites of the group.  I die cut the flower, stamped it in red and orange and popped it up onto my tag with some fussy cut leaves.  The tag is also popped up with 3D Foam Squares.  

For this card, I stamped the 3 flowers directly onto the card.  I popped the last one up with 3D Foam Squares and finished it off with a gem.


 The next two cards use the Mini Cupcake set.  Adorbs!  Fun little toppers and bottoms with a cut little saying!  For this card, I kept it simple and simply die cut 3 cupcakes from patterned paper.

Here I stamped the orange top and bottom blue onto the die cut which is popped up with 3D Foam Squares.   I finished it off by wrapping the sentiment around the square.


And this is a close runner up to my second favorite card, if not a full tie!  I stamped the little hearts from the Mini Cloud set onto an embossed piece of card stock. The sentiment is adhered with 3D Foam Squares. (are you sensing a theme? ;)

 these hearts fit into the dots perfectly!

I saw a card on pinterest a while back that used ribbons like a rainbow, and it seemed like such a fun idea!  Here I adhered the ribbons down, and popped the clouds up with 3d Foam Squares.

And last, but not least, I would imagine my dear friend Jessica's fave set of them all is the Mini Butterflies.  Yes, I think I could use these everyday and never grow tired of them! 

Again, some simple stamping and popping up of dies with 3D Foam Squares here.  I think this may be my favorite set as well! ;)

Be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm's blog once you complete the hop and enter for your chance to win ALL FOUR new stamp/die sets!  We cannot wait to see all of the super creative ways you are going to be able to use these new sets and will keep this contest open until NOON CST tomorrow so grab some snacks, have fun getting inspired on our hop and enjoy our new release that is simply, to "Die" for!



 enjoy!

Pin It Now!

53 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

These are stunning!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Wow AJ! These are all awesome! The heart one is my fave!

Angie Linder said...

I love your cards! The are super duper cute!

faithnme said...

Your cards are just Gorgeous.. Love them all.. Great job

Miao said...

Love these cards!! :)

Blankina said...

You have made a lot of pretty cards withthese TGF dies!! What a good news to see my favourite stamp brand introducing lovely dies too!!

Will hop to the next designer,
Ciao Hugs Blankina

Grace said...

AJ!!!
I love your butterfly card!!! i feel like I can almost touch them!!
thank you for sharing your card!

sanoor said...

love your all designs ... great work indeed !!!!

Kellie 0:) said...

Love all your creations especially the rainbow with the ribbons. Thanks for sharing.

frommycraftroom said...

Wow. Your cards are fantastic. So bright and colourful. Love the hearts and the orange topped cupcake. Thanks.

patty said...

The ribbon rainbow card and the two butterfly cards are my favourites. These sets are so cute!

Mojca said...

The butterfly cards are just amazing and all the others too. Really pretty. Hugs! Mojca

mousekemom said...

Simply adorable cards!

mousekemom said...

Adorable cards and some great ideas to borrow! I love the stamped hearts over the embossed background.

Jas said...

They're all pretty, tfs!
Hugs Jas

Shannon DeWitt said...

Cute thanks for sharing!

Sheena Brooks said...

Wow - a great collection of cards to showcase the new dies!

macmomma said...

WOW! I am going to have to get each one of these sets. I love them all! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

Muffin Raykhlin said...

I love all of your cards, but the heart and ribbon ones take the cake. Absolutely wonderful!

Stéphanie B. said...

Butterfly is my favorite set... And your projects with are so nice !!!

Melissa said...

Wow! Love all the designs on your cards with the new dies. Great Job.

Lizzie R said...

these stamps/dies are adorable. So sweet and cute and I love how you used them in all your creations! I must agree that heart card with all the colour and bling is off the charts! Thanks for sharing!

Yvonne Morentin said...

awesome creation...just loved how you used it... I am so excited, I can't wait to get my hands on them...
morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I adore each one!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh my word! LOOK at all of these! A-Mazing, my friend. LOVE them all! Im' so glad you were able to join us and thanks so much for the post on the CardMaker blog too!

Your talents and time are VERY much appreciated!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Aj, these cards are awesome! I really love the heart on top of the embossing pattern.

Jo said...

you used all the sets so beautifully!

Marla said...

WOW such amazing stamps and dies. The more I see of them the harder it is to just pick one!!! TFS

DJ said...

Wow! All your cards are amazing! Love your use of color.

Trina said...

I like the colors that you uesed on the flower cards.

cebelica said...

Looks like you were busy with all these cards. ;) They are wonderful! Hugs! xx

Ms Scrapmess said...

Wow, what a gallery - great way of showing how versatile these cuties are:) Love the cupcakes!

Ravengirl said...

These are really, really cute! There's nothing better than a matching die to go with a stamp!!

Marcia said...

I love the matching dies and stamps! TFS!

mb6464@hotmail.com
marciasmemories.blogspot.com

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic cards!!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Wow! Looks like you had a LOT of fun with these!!!

Ang and Crys said...

Awesome cards! Great showcasing of the new dies.

~ Crystal T

Priscilla Araya said...

Beautiful cards! thanks for the hop

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful cards. I especially love the flower ones at the top. Thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

Wow--lots of great cards using the new products!

Connie H said...

Love all your cards. The orange and red flower really brighten up the card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! you were busy! What a great group of cards, you really showcased the new stuff, I can't pick a favorite!

Papertangler said...

Wow you used all four sets! That is awesome the way the small hearts fit in the embossed pattern. The butterfly set is so cute and they really pop the way you used them. Thank you!

Lisa T said...

Love your bright and cheery cards! I think the flower set is my fave, too.

truetome1970 said...

Great cards!!! Love those new dies and stamps!

osirisandloki said...

i just adore your fluffy clouds card! the ribbons are such a nice touch!

Evy Goyens said...

Love your CAS cards. And the idea of the ribbon-rainbow is so clever!

Hugs, Evy

Laura Love said...

WOW! Hard to pick a favorite they are all adorable! I really loved the cloud one and the one with all the embossed hearts! Awesome job!

Feebsy said...

What a wonderful set of cards, it's obvious that the new sets inspired you it's hard to choose a favourite, thanks for all the inspiration.

Feebsy
xx

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow I love these new sets of dies and stamps...your card examples are so amazing.

mariangel said...

wow very colorful and cute cards congrats

ScrapMo said...

OMG
I'm in love with each of the projects
are sensational
Thank you for sharing
Hugs from Venezuela

Albertcars creaciones tarjeteria y algo mas said...

waooo that waste of inspiration, I loved your cards