February 26, 2013

Guest Designing over at Authentique!

Today, I am sharing a few projects over on the Authentique blog!  Head on over to check them out!
I have one project here for you though-
Gift bags!  I love making little personalized gift bags for everything.  I have a stack of these adorable little lunch sacks that are about 3 X 6, and are perfect for little treat sacks stamped as is, or used more elaborately, sandwiched between some pretty patterned paper die cuts.





Here are two using Authentiques Renew collection.  (you can see the kraft bag peeking out of the side! ;)  I die cut the front and back pieces, then adhered the bag to the inside.  Add a little ribbon at the top and it's time to decorate!

 I can't get over the color combo on the floral piece- LOVE that blue and yellow together.
I am using it on everything!  This bag uses some of Authentiques stickers found in the Renew Collection Kit along with a few more die cuts.

The bee square is a sticker I popped up with 3D Foam Squares before adding to the square die cut.  Head on over to the Authentque blog to see a few other projects I made using their awesome papers!

:) Enjoy!



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty! Love the bling!

(How's it going today?) ;)

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Anita Rex said...

These bags are gorgeous! I love that you added paper to re sack! Authenteque is lucky to ave you guesting!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous creations, AJ!!