February 8, 2013

CardMaker and Basic Grey blog hop

Welcome to the CardMaker Basic Grey  blog hop!   You should have arrived here from the CardMaker blog, if not head on back and start from the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

I LOVE patterned paper. L O V E  it.  And Basic Grey was one of my FIRST patterned paper loves. I was pretty stoked when I saw we were hopping with Basic Grey, I mean who doesn't LOVE their paper!?  And embellishments.  swoon.

I couldn't decide what to use first, so I made several cards! ;)  All use the 6 X 6 True Love paper pad, and coordinating stickers, flair, and chipboard.  I adhered the patterned paper to the card front, stamped a sentiment, and attached a small chipboard heart.  The larger heart is adhered to a Spellbinder die cut, and attach to the card with 3D Foam Squares.

This next card is my favorite of them all. I am in LOVE with those fabulous little flair stickers!  They are so fun- I couldn't decide which to use first. I adhered the "with you" sticker onto the die cut with 3D Foam Squares to pop it up a bit. 

I adhered the individual L O V E chipboard letters to the die cut, and then popped it up with 3D Foam Squares.

This last card uses more chipboard stickers, (the sentiment and the arrow) again paired up with the patterned paper.

Make sure to head on over to Christine Okken's blog next!

Also, make sure to visit the BasicGrey blog where they will be giving away a True Love 6x6 Paper Pad along with winner’s choice of three embellishments.  Details can be found on their blog.

enjoy!
True Love 6 X 6 Paper Pad, Chip Stickers Shapes, Flair Stickers, 12 X 12 Alphabet Stickers- Basic Grey
Dies- Spellbinders™
3D Foam Squares™ Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
stamps-(first card) Paper Smooches Pin It Now!

46 comments:

Melanie said...

these are all beautiful, but my fave is #2!

Margie said...

Love those embellies! Great cards!

Brooke said...

Love all of your cards!

Keti said...

I love your cards.My fav. is the one with the flower heart ;-)

Hugs, K.

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards--My fave is the first one.

Ivanka said...

They're all beautiful!

Laura Turcotte said...

Great cards! Really liking this line from BG!

Becky said...

So many beautiful cards, I love the first one. :)

joybear said...

Very cute cards!!

dstandard said...

These are all beautiful! Love this collection and what you have done with it!

Laura M. said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for te inspiration

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Eek! These are just darling! I think my favorite is the first. So nice to see BG coming out with some nicer and trendier stuff. This collection is great!

Tiff said...

Oh, these are awesome! I love the last one especially!

Eileen Lucas said...

Oh my, these are all so cute, I cant pick a favorite, love them all.

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Oh so pretty AJ! I love the heart-shaped speech bubble so much - but it's the first card with that delightful patterned heart that just makes me swoon! Beautiful projects, all of them!

Margreet said...

all cards are lovely, but your favorite one is my favorite too!
xxx Margreet

Mary-Anne V said...

very pretty...love the patterned papers.

Ravengirl said...

Really, truly...who doesn't love BG! All of your cards look fabulous!

ChristineCreations said...

Such great layouts on all of these AJ. You used all the embellies so perfectly too.

Andrea Garland said...

Great cards :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great cards.......nice work!

Barbara said...

All these are really nice and a great use of the True Love paper!

Donna Simonson said...

I love the use of the paper and embellishments! Beautiful card...thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration with us!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Fun cards - thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Marianne Barkman said...

Love your cards, but the first one really pops out with that heart. Thanks for sharing

Sandra said...

I love patterned paper too - and I love Basic Grey paper.
great cards!
Sandra ltb

by belle said...

Lovely cards!!

Jean Bullock said...

Gorgeous cards. My fav is the first one. I love the non traditional colors. Wonderful!

stamplover2011 said...

Very pretty cards! Love the paper choices!

justasiam said...

Love that first card...so soft and pretty!

Sarina Coffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarina Coffin said...

Great work on all your cards! I love the 'With You' card the best. So bright, colorful and cheerful. I also love tweed and that paper is gorgeous!
sarina_coffin@hotmail.com

Sabrina said...

All of your cards are beautiful but I think my favorite is the first one!!

calamity jane said...

Aj, all of your cards are wonderful! Not sure I could pick a fave!! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

These are all so beautiful! Love the little added touches of dimension and bling!

Kathy said...

Beautiful cards.

Glenda J said...

These are all fantastic! You totally rocked the die cuts.

Jennie said...

Such sweet cards AJ! LOVE the layout of the first one especially with the Spellbinders die. This is definitely my favorite BG collection and you showcased them beautifully!

Marilyn said...

Wow, this collection may vie with Aspen Frost as my favorite BG ever. Love card number one!

connie #2909 said...

Beautiful cards! Love this collection.

Chark said...

what beautiful work you've done!

Mary Friederichsen said...

These are beautiful AJ! Love the colors and the mixture of patterns! Thank you so much for sharing!

Jingle said...

These are so fantastic!

Iris said...

Pretty cards - love all the colors and the patterns. Iris

bridget22868 said...

All great cards! I love them all.