February 28, 2013

CFC92 Wallpaper




CFC92: Stamp your own background on your CAS creation.
Cards, tags, layouts, etc are all welcome!

I love stamping backgrounds- this challenge was so right up my alley! I am digging with new Lawn Fawn stamps for today's card using Cantaloupe, Teal Zeal,  & Sweet Plum Memento inks from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko.  I finished it off with a few sequins from our fabulous sponsor- Ellen Hutson.


This week's sponsor is Ellen Hutson and the winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to use in the Ellen Hutson store- Don't forget to find out what the other Girl Fridays came up with for this challenge and the challenge details at CAS-ual Fridays.


enjoy!


stamps- Sharp Backdrops, Flutter by- Lawn Fawn
Cantaloupe, Sweet Plum Memento Inks-  IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Sequins- Ellen Hutson
3D Foam Squares Scrapbooks Adhesives by 3L


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Fun trendy card!

Jingle said...

This is totally cute! The sequins are so perfect!

Michele Gross said...

Super cute and I love the sequins!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card! I love the sequins.. am a bit addicted to them lately, myself .. so this is just up my alley! :)
Sylvia xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Love this!

Christina said...

Your arrow border is darling, AJ!