February 19, 2013

Hi!

Hump Day-YEA! after a 4day weekend, everyone is back to school today...and I am already looking forward to the weekend! ;)

I am sharing a card today from the Sweet Stamp Shop's newest release.  They have graciously allowed me to participate in their most recent release!


This uses their newest set Baby Love.  I used the banner shape and paper pieced the patterned paper and adhered them to the card.  I framed the 'HI' and popped it up with 3D Foam Squares.  I then hand stitched across with black thread. 
Pop on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog and check them out!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Glenda J said...

This is adorable! Love the stitching and the bright colours.

Jingle said...

This is super cute! Love those little pockets!

{Made In} Apt 14 said...

Cute card love the pocket banner...found you from SSS :)

Tiff said...

Adorable!!! Love the new pop-flash shot too!!!!

Squirlygirl said...

I love your card AJ! So simple and trendy :) Those little pockets are adorable.
~Hugs~
Becky

Laurie said...

How adorable is this? I love the little pocket banner! SO cute!!

Patti Rogers said...

I just love the card with the banners. I have made several scrapbook pages with banners. It seems like right now they are hot!!! Thanks for sharing.