February 22, 2013

Thinking of you

Happy Friday!!

I cleaned my office yesterday, and found my desk.  I hadn't seen it, (or the floor! ;) for quite a while.  Perfect opportunity to whip up a quick card for a few challenges today!


 I used Clean & Simples FTL229, and followed along with CFC91 Hi Ho Silver for the colors.
I haven't played in a challenge for a while, not made a card just for fun- I definitely intend to change that this year! 
I used some brushed silver cardstock from my stash (I think it's SU!) along with my new most favorite Spellbinders die, curved matting basics.  The heart die is also Spellbinders, Becky Fleck's line I believe.  The stamps are from Hero Arts, and the gems from Want2Scrap. 

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Jingle said...

AJ, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Love this sweet card of yours and how it came to fruition. The beautiful brushed silver cardstock against the grey is just beautiful. And the pop of red is so super pretty. Lovely card!

Laurie said...

This card is AMAZING! I am totally diggin' the gray! The pop of red is perfect! And bling to finish it off! Yay!

SeattleStamper said...

I love this AJ! The colors and layout are great. I love the pop of red and embossed little heart.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Love the pop of red against the gray background, Aj!

Christine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is awesome, I especially love the different shades of grey... Awesome card!

Christine

Colleen Wold said...

That silver cardstock is soooo pretty! Love your CAS card...I also like the line of rhinestones.

Sudha said...

This is pretty beautiful. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Angie Tieman said...

I love this one, AJ!!

Suzanne Russell said...

LOVE it!

Lisa A. said...

Wonderful card, AJ!! LOVE the silver panel and the spot of red in the heart...CAS loveliness!! So happy to have you on the team at CAS-ual Fridays...you are a great addition...love your creativity:)!!