March 24, 2013

AIR post, Stenciling with Brilliance™ inks



Today I am sharing a spring themed card using Brilliance™ Pigment inks from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko to stencil through Spellbinders™ dies!
 
This Wonderful Wings set from Spellbinders is one of my Favorite sets with all the butterfly styles in it!  I chose this particular one so I could ink up the inside with some nice spring colors.   Let's start with running your die template through your machine, and leaving the paper in tact after embossing it.

 For my first butterfly, I chose the Pearlescent Purple Dew Drop & an Ink Blusher™.  Just swipe the ink Blusher across your pad, and then onto your project. 

Repeat with the second die, leaving paper in tact- Here I am using Pearlescent Sky Blue

 For the last one I used the Pearlescent Orchid Dew Drop.  You can also ink through the die using your Dew Drop direct to the paper. 
 To finish off the card, I embossed the background using the LF-006 Wonderful Wings M-Bossabilities folder.  I adhered it to my card base using Crafty Foam Tape.  I then adhered the butterflies using 3D Foam Squares.  I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches, created banner ends, and attache it along with some pearls to my card.

 enjoy!

Pearlescent Purple, Orchid, & Sky Blue Brilliance Dew Drops inks, Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, Ink Blushers; IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
LF-006 Wonderful Wings; ES-008 Garden Delight M-Bossabilities; Spellbinders
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Pin It Now!

No comments: