March 27, 2013

CardMaker hop with LawnFawn

Welcome the CardMaker & Lawn Fawn Blog hop! 
I just love all of Lawn Fawns new releases, and am loving their newest paper line, Pink Lemonade!

 My first card uses the Pink Lemonade petite paper pack, Home Sweet Home clear stamps, & Quinn's ABC's lawn cuts.  I think this may be my favorite of the cards today.  I used the Quinn's ABC's to die cut hello.  I then added various strips of patterned paper behind the openings.  I finished it off with a few cute birdies, and some twine.

The next two cards use the same Pink Lemonade petite paper pack, and the A little birdie told me stamps & lawn cuts, but with different patterns, dies, and sentiments.  

 For this card, I changed up the speech bubble and sentiment, along with the paper patterns. I was really drawn to the yellow green combo on this one!  I finished it off with a orange twine bow.

And, as you can see here, I sort of have a thing for those speech bubbles.. third card using them, didn't even realize that until writing them up here! :)  For this card, I started with the jar patterned paper.  I then die cut a bunch of the hearts from the patterned paper, and filled the jars up with all the heart die cuts.   I finished it off with some sequins, and a light spray of shimmer spritz for added sparkle.

Make sure you head on over to Elena's blog next, and also, I hear there is a giveaway over at the Lawn Fawn Blog!!


Hello:
Home Sweet Home Clear Stamps, Quinn's ABC's lawn cuts, Pink Lemonade petite paper pack- Lawn Fawn.  Twine, Onyx Black VersaFine pigment ink from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko. E-Z Runner® Refillable from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. Twine.

Thank You, & Miss You:
A birdie told me clear stamps & lawn cuts, Pink Lemonade petite paper pack-Lawn Fawn. Onyx Black VersaFine pigment ink from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko. E-Z Runner® Refillable & 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. Twine, Self Adhesive gems.

Yellow Hello:
So much to say clear stamps, hearts lawn cuts, little birdie told me lawn cuts, Pink Lemonade petite paper pack- Lawn Fawn. Shimmer Spritz, &  Onyx Black VersaFine pigment ink from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko. E-Z Runner® Refillable & 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. Sequins.


Pin It Now!

39 comments:

Sandra said...

Fun cards - thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra ltb

Jingle said...

These are super cute! I love the diagonal stripes!

naneruth said...

those letters are darling!

sandi said...

Love your creations super cute.

BrendaB said...

Cute cards! I love the speech bubbles!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!

Jean Bullock said...

Cute! I love sweet and simple cards like these.

lenny said...

Very sweet cards!!
Looove those patterned papers!

Miriam Prantner said...

Adorable cards! Love your CAS style!

Tiff said...

SUPER CUTE!!! You and I both have an affinity for speech bubbles, obviously! ;)

Ravengirl said...

Eeek, I love the jar paper. It's especially cute with the hearts inside the jars!

Yvonne Morentin said...

what an awesome creations... love all the details and colors... the birds are just too cute...


morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Donna Simonson said...

Very sweet, simple cards! Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity!

Wendy G. said...

I love those mason jars filled with the hearts!

Wendy G. said...

I love those mason jars filled with the hearts!

mtscrapgal said...

Speech bubbles, what's not to love. Thanks for all the cute cards.

Ava Gavloski said...

cute simple cards

Mare said...

Very cute cards. Thanks.

ChristineCreations said...

Girl these are all SO cute! I love the little printed letters with the birds especially. Too adorable!

mw_scrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mw_scrap said...

Love all 4 cards you made...love your paper choices, especially the jars..Thanks again for sharing, plus I just love those speech bubbles too, you're not alone...:)

macmomma said...

WOooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooo! I just love the jar stamps! I have just recently fallen in love with them and these are so adorable! I absolutely love what you did with the die cut hearts inside the jars! Thaks for sharing!

Elise C. said...

All of your cards are so cute!! I really like the hello card that you made with the Quinn's ABCs die and patterned paper! :)

Glenna Anderson said...

Cute!

Glenda J said...

Great cards! So fun!

Jane White said...

I love the yellow and green combo too--so Spring!

SeaTF said...

The Pink Lemonade paper is so cute in your cards.

Sherry Butcher said...

Love your designs and see they could be use with other words making them different. Thanks for Shearing.

Beverly Perdue said...

I love the Pink Lemonade paper too. Great job on the color combinations. Very cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Becky said...

Super cute cards!

Judy Tuck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Tuck said...

Your cards are so cute! Love the new papers.

Renee said...

These are all so cute! Really love the little hearts in the jars - so clever!

keeleykats said...

Cute card! I love the Pink Lemonade paper & the speech bubble!

itzamitzi said...

My heart goes out to the "hello" card and the jar card. They are just so darned cute!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh, I love all your sweet Lawn Fawn projects AJ! I think the card with the die cuts letters is my favorite.

maria f. said...

I love those cards with the diagonal strips of PP topped with a speech bubble. They are so full of energy.

Kelley said...

Lawn Fawn has come out with some adorable new paper! I'm partial to Daphne's Closet. Thanks for the inspiration with your cards.

Queenie said...

Every single card of yours is totally precious!! But, my favorite is DEFINITELY the first! SUPER DUPER CUTE