March 7, 2013

CFC93 Color Blocks





It's that time again- another CAS-ual Friday challenge, and today we are creating color blocks in our clean and simple creations.

For my card today, I used Spellbinders dies from their Media Mixage line for my blocks.  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Dazzle then rose bud Memento Ink, and finished it off by rounding the bottom right corner.

This weeks prize sponsor is CutCardStock, this winner will recieve a $25 Gift Ceritficate.

Make sure to check out the others over on the CAS-ual Friday's blog!



Stamps- With Flair, Technique Tuesday
Versamark Dazzle, Memento Rose Bud, IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Squares One Dies- Spellbinders

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!

Jingle said...

This is totally adorable!

SeattleStamper said...

Super cute! I like the little rounded corner.

Tiff said...

Love your color-blocking!

Laurie said...

Adorbs! Love the sweet and simple!

itzamitzi said...

I enjoyed reading your coloring trials this morning. I have never tried the Gelatos, but would love to win a set so I could. I am going to do some watercoloring today... thanks to your inspiration.