March 14, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest


I am sharing a few cards here that are also over on the Sweet Stamp Shop's blog today from their newest release! 

First up is a card using their new Kiss Me set.  I first covered the wood piece with VersaMagic Turquoise Gem chalk ink from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko.  I am IN LOVE with this color!  I then stamped the arrows in Thatched Straw VersaMagic ink.  The  chalk inks work soooo awesome with clear stamps!  I finished it off with a circle die cut from wood patterned paper using my Spellbinders dies.

The second card is from the Chalkboard Sign set.  Here, I stamped the little hearts randomly all over the circle die cut.  I then covered the arrow with Mango Madness VersaMagic Ink.  VersaMagic Chalk ink totally covers those fun little wood embellishments! 
For fun, I tried a new to me trick- I used some Goosebumps Texture on my ribbon piece to make it stiff so it would stick out. 


head on over to the Sweet Shop Blog and see all their new releases!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

These are so charming, AJ! I love that I can count on you for a beautiful circle card every now and again! Love!

Andrea Garland said...

Great cards my favorite the last one :)

Laurie said...

I love ALL of these!