March 30, 2013

Thinking of you @AveryElleStamps

It's SPRING BREAK! I am super excited to have the week off from most carpool things...and a few nights of late night movie watching are in order, and I believe a girls day at the market as well since both my husband and son are off on their own adventures this week! 

I had a free moment to play along with Avery Elles AEI♥U challenge this time, but it was a stretch for me! 




I wanted to emulate the water background, so I inked up one of the backgrounds from All Squared Up using varying shades of VersaMagic inks from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko- Oasis Green, Sea Breeze, & Aspen Mist.  I stamped them repeatedly across the card and changed up where I inked each color each time.   To emulate the dock, I used an M-Bossabilities wood grain folder on my card stock after stamping the sentiment, and finished it off with a twine bow.


and we are off to day one of break- softball practice, then Easter dinner shopping, and some egg dyeing is on the agenda for today!

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome card!!!!

woot woot for spring break!!!!! Love the weather we've been having!!!

Queenie said...

This is soooo pretty! I love the water effect!! Can't wait to get my Avery Elle stamps so that I can play along too!

Anita Rex said...

Enjoy your break during Spring Break AJ! We just had spring break so the kiddies go back on Tuesday! Love your card so soft and pretty! :>

Avery Elle said...

I love your stamping on the background of this card. It is very serene and pretty!! Have a great break!

--Marcy said...

Excellent background!

naneruth said...

Very pretty!