April 6, 2013

AIR Tack 'N Peel challenge



Hiya, I have a fun project to share today using some of IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Tack 'N Peel.

When we were challenged this month to use it make our own stamps from found objects-I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do.

And then I realized I could stamp with my Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™ 3D Foam Squares!  After removing the Tack 'N Peel from the package, I placed it on the back of my sheet of 3D Foam Squares, then adhered it to my block.  

I began to ink up the foam squares the same way I would a stamp using my VersaMagic Chalk ink in Aegean Blue.

 

I then stamped my cardstock the same way you would with a normal clear or rubber stamp.


And when your done, you can wipe off the ink from the foam squares, and use them to mount the die cut rectangle to you card.  ;) Or, ink them up with another color and create more backgrounds ;)

I finished off the card with a die cut flower from Spellbinders Paper Arts, and then stamped the sentiment from Avery Elle using Onyx Black VersaFine™ ink. 

enjoy!!



Pin It Now!

15 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

great idea! thanks for the inspiration!
:) Marie

richardbreaks said...

You are a CLEVER girl!!! Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Super clever...looks great!

Ravengirl said...

That is really creative!

Maureen said...

great idea!!

Kristin said...

What a great idea. you can use that in many ways

Kristin said...

What a great idea. you can use that in many ways

Tenia Nelson said...

This is AWESOME, girl!!!

Deb said...

Gorgeous!!! Love it!

Jingle said...

Totally cute idea and your card looks great!

Tiff said...

Ahhhh, what an awesome idea!

Sandra J. Strickler said...

Wow! Love this so much!!!

Karen L K said...

Very clever!!

Lagene said...

Totally cool & clever!

Seth said...

This is so very clever! Looks great.