April 5, 2013

CFC97 Chevrons & Flowers



 Oh wow- this week challenge is by far my fave. Chevrons & Flowers!  LOVED every challenge card this week- must have been the awesome chevrons.  ;)

This weeks winner will get a fabby little gift certificate to shop with at Ellen Hutson!

 For my card today, I used Lawn Fawns So Much To Say & Chevron Backdrops.   I inked up the chevrons in one of my most favorite IMAGINE Craft/Tsukineko colors- Turquoise Gem VersaMagic.  I could stamp the walls in my house with it! ;)  The Spellbinders flower is popped up with 3D Foam Squares, as is the whole main panel.

make sure to check out the other great ideas over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog!


enjoy!









XXX





Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super cuteness!

--Marcy said...

The chevron color is so pretty

Andrea said...

Very pretty! I LOVE the turquoise and yellow together.

Ravengirl said...

This is nice! Love this!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute, AJ! Love the turquoise and gold and the bold thickness of those chevrons!

Caggy said...

Love this, that flower looks fab! Caggy x