April 11, 2013

CFC98

Yea for Friday! It's been a wicked crazy week here, and the weekend doesn't look to have any relief!  I am actually looking forward to Monday already if that's possible! ;)


Today's CAS-ual Friday's challenge is all that glitters- such an awesome challenge! 

This weeks sponsor is Simon Says Stamps- winner will receive a $25 gift certificate!

I love glitter- and doing glitter with CAS can be challenging sometimes- I could easily go over board with it! ; )  For my card, I stamped the envies down the length of the card in Memento Tuxedo Black from IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko, and in Red Satin VersaFine on the circle die cut, and then covered with stickles.  I popped the blue panel up on to the white card base with Crafty Foam Tape.


make sure to check out the others over on the CAS-ual Friday's blog! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

So cute! I love where you put the glitter!