April 18, 2013

CFC99 Birthday Bash!




Welcome to another fun challenge this week! CAS Birthday project- easy enough, right?


And in honor of Michelle's upcoming 45th birthday, this weeks winner will get a $45 gift certificate to the CAS-ual Friday's stamp store!



For my card today, I used CAS-ual Fridays CAS-ual Elegance, & Countdown.  I stamped the background piece from Countdown onto the kraft layer, and again onto my die cut.  I tried to line up the pattern when placing my die.   Happy early birthday Michelle!!

Make sure to check out the others over on the CAS-ual Fridays blog!














Pin It Now!

5 comments:

heartforhandmade said...

Hi AJ! Great works you have here. Thanks for stopping by at my blog :)

Sybrina K said...

Love the way you stamped both layers and aligned them so carefully -- such a creative idea. TFS!

mypapercraftworld said...

Beautifully simple ... love the aligned stamping! Anita :)

Sylvia Blum said...

Perfectly clean and simple! Great Birthday card, AJ!
Sylvia xx

Tanvi Shah said...

simply beautiful.........glad to be your new follower!