May 24, 2013

Best Wishes




Happy Friday!  I am SO thrilled it's a long weekend!  I am in desperate need of a few days of NO RUNNING around to school/after school clubs/soccer/softball/etc. :)


I am sharing a few quickie cards today using IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® new Memento LUXE™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink in Dandelion, Rose Bud, & Teal Zeal.  I used Avery Elle's Blooming Banner to whip up a few quick cards to have on hand!
The Memento Luxe mixed media ink is so rich and thick it is perfect for clear stamps-the coverage is perfect!!  And it's great for fabrics, wood, leather and more.

For my next card, I left it a it cleaner, and adding the yellow pop of color below.  I used the same color scheme, and added a few pink gems instead.

enjoy~


IMAGINE Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento LUXE™ Mixed Media Pigment Ink inDandelion, Rose Bud, & Teal Zeal
Stamps- Avery Elle Blooming Banner
Spellbinders dies
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

These are awesome! I LOVE the second one, particularly!

Tiff said...

I LOVE your cards! Those colors are awesome & now I'm itching to play with the new LUXE ink!