May 23, 2013

CFC102 Celebrate




Happy Memorial Day Weekend!




This weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge is to use Red, White, and Blue on your card to celebrate the upcoming Memorial Day holiday!



This weeks sponsor is Simon Says Stamp!


For my card today, I used Avery Elle's Celebrate set.  I stamped the red line all the way across the card on the angle, but had to stretch the blue by covering the gap in the middle with my die cut.  ;)  I adhered a few sequins to finish it off!

make sure to check out the others projects on the Cas-ual Fridays blog!

enjoy!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Sybrina K said...

Love your placement of the stripes and sentiment. Kudos on a creative way of covering a gap. Great card!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, AJ!
Love the stripes and the scattered sequins :)
Sylvia xx