May 30, 2013

CFC103 Congrats


Happy almost weekend! It's time for another CAS-ual Fridays challenge!  Today's challenge is a simple one, and one that is handy for this time of year! Who doesn't need a Congrats card at the end of school year? ;)

For my card today, I usedSpellbinders Spiral Blossoms One and the Foliage dies for my flower.  Now that the flowers are finally starting to bloom around here, I seem to be using more inside as well!   I adhered a strip of Authentique paper to my case, and then stamped the sentiment from Lawn Fawn.

Make sure to head over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and check out the others samples!
enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Adorable! Love the color combo!
Sylvia xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

The flower and leaves are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Jingle said...

AJ, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Sybrina K said...

Love the complexity of the flower paired with the simplicity of the design. Fabulous card!