May 14, 2013

Guest Blogger, Stacey Caron from Spellbinders Paper Arts


Hello Everyone!  

I’m so thrilled to write a guest post on AJ Otto’s blog!  

My name is Stacey Caron and I have known AJ for several years through my company, Spellbinders Paper Arts!   AJ is such a “real” person and I appreciate her more than she will ever know!  AJ will become the new 2013-2014 Spellbinders Design Team Coordinator in August. I am so thrilled that she has made the decision to get more involved with Spellbinders!

Three years ago, when AJ began designing for Spellbinders, I knew she “got it."  She creates projects that inspire but aren’t intimidating!  All the Spellbinders designers have a unique style and AJ’s “less is more” artistic style was exactly what I was looking for!

I’d like to share one of my all-time favorite projects that AJ created. I even used it in an ad for Spellbinders!  Be sure to check out the supply list and brief instructions, so that you are able to create your own cute Advent Box!  


I want to take the time to Thank AJ for allowing me to do a guest post on her blog. It is truly an honor to be exposed to her readership this way. 

The top three things I admire about AJ are: 

• AJ’s inner strength- She has met the enemy head on and fought cancer as a fierce warrior, inspiring all who know her.

• AJ’s ability to keep things simple and beautiful has helped me see how less is really more. 

• AJ’s calming presence-She has always helped me find a soft peaceful place to go in my crafting.
Thank you so much for allowing me to guest blog and share myself with you today. 

Hugs, 


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Tiff said...

This is so very sweet! Off to check out her advent calendar!

Judy Hayes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Hayes said...

Congrats AJ! So happy you're continuing with Spellbinders!!!
It's my pleasure to know you!!!

Susie Bentz said...

I loved her Advent calendar the moment I first saw it! Absolutely gorgeous. Love her style. Congrats on becoming the DT Coordinator, AJ!

Bridget Larsen said...

Awesome post Stacey and AJ rocks

Lisa - papergrace said...

What a beautiful post. I couldn't agree more, Stacey. AJ is one of the most amazing and inspirational women (and people) I know. She's such a blessing to all those whose lives she touches. Congratulations, again, AJ on your new role as DT Coordinator. You are going to ROCK this!! xoxo