June 6, 2013

CFC104- another congrats card!




It's time for another clean and simple challenge- and today it's all about banners and flags! Perfect for this time of year!
And this week's winner will win a gift certificate to shop at Ellen Hutson's awesome store.

My card came together just like I envisioned it in my head.  I can't pinpoint what it is about white space I adore, but less is SO much more!  I find that as I get older it's tricking over into my real world as well. Less clutter and stuff, and more open clean space.  So, to mix it up a bit I splattered a bit of IMAGINE Crafts All Purpose Inks onto my card before adhering my banners and attaching it to the card base.  Stamps are Lawn Fawn, Spellbinders dies, and IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Inks.


I have been really bad these last few weeks posting here- but I am hoping to see that change here soon. :)  Kids will be done with school soon, 2 of the 3 sports are now done, and my husbands race that he's been training for for the last 6+ months will soon come and we can all slow down just a bit. For a moment at least.

enjoy!



Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

I agree...less is more. :) Love the paint splatter and little flags up top!

richardbreaks said...

AWESOME little tiny flags. The splatter is perfect.

Jingle said...

I LOVE this! The splatter totally rocks!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Love the flags and the splatter is AWESOME!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

You are such a master of CAS, AJ! I love your colorful splatter!
Sylvia xx

Elena said...

This card is so COOL! Love the splatter you created!

Unknown said...

Great CAS card...love the colors, too!