June 20, 2013

CFC106




Welcome to another fun clean and simple challenge!! This one was definitely calling my name this week- over the edge!

And this weeks prize sponsor is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

For my card today, I used the Breather set from CAS-ual Fridays.  I stamped the swoosh in Bahama Blue, Danube Blue, & Tangelo Memento Inks.  The two blues were also stamped off just a tad off their original placement, leaving a very slight shadow.  The tag hangs slightly off the side of the card and is popped up with 3D Foam Squares.

This is definitely one of my go-to styles in card making.  :)
Have a great Friday-

enjoy!











Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you used 3 colors for your swoosh...very cool design!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very Pretty card!Thanks for the tip!!!