June 16, 2013

I love you more every day

Happy Fathers Day!!  While my card isn't too masculine, it could easily be used for Fathers day.
Every once in a while, it's nice to create your own stamped background- patterned paper is still one of my go to's for crafting, but if you have the right stamps, (and inks ;)  you can create any type of patterned paper of your own.  And Chevrons are still one of my favorite basics!

 For my card today, I stamped the chevron background in Memento London Fog ink, and then every third row I switched it up and used Grey Flannel for a little bit of contrast.  The circle die cut was stamped using Teal Zeal.  The sentiment was stamped using Memento Luxe Teal Zeal.

off to day two of a soccer tournament-
enjoy!


Stamps- Gina K Designs
Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento™ Dye Ink full size ink pad in London Fog, Grey Flannel, & Teal Zeal.
Imagine Crafts® /Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment ink in Teal Zeal
Spellbinders dies
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Maya Road Paper Twine Cording Pin It Now!

No comments: