July 18, 2013

CFC 110

Happy Friday!!




  Today's challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to use numbers on your card!


And the winner of this 2 (TWO!) week challenge is going to receive a stamp set of their choice from CAS-ual Friday's stamps!

I have been going super-duper simple lately with my challenge cards, and thoroughly enjoying it, so I thought I would add a few layers back while still keeping it clean and simple, and I think I like the super duper-simple better still!
:)

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute!

Tyra Babington said...

cute color combo! nice card :)

Julia Aston said...

Great colors and design on this fun 40th b'day card!

Sybrina K said...

This is such a pretty card -- love the colors. Your adorable card might even make the recipient happy to be turning 40!