July 12, 2013

Crate Paper & CardMaker Blog hop

Today the CardMaker Blog team and Crate paper team are joining for a fun hop using the Maggie Holmes Collection from Crate.

You should have arrive from Katie Ehmann's blog, if not, head on back to the CardMaker blog

For my card today, I pulled out some of the fun pink paper with doilies on it and popped it up on my card base.  I adhered a few different pieces from the Ephemera pack with 3D Foam Squares before adding the Gold Thickers to spell out Hi. (LOVE the gold Thickers, they are so VERY fun!) I added a few pearls to the butterfly, also from the Ephemera pack to finish it off.

Next, head on over to the Crate Paper Blog where they will be hosting a giveaway on their blog of a $40 prize pack of Maggie Holmes items!

enjoy!!

Paper, Cardstock, thickers, Ephemera Pack- Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes Collection
3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Spellbinders dies

Pin It Now!

28 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the pearls on the butterfly!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Lovely!!

said...

I love that butterfly :)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

very fun card thanks for sharing

Barb Housner

Jenni Calma said...

Love the musical butterfly!

Sherri Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sherri Thompson said...

Love this, AJ! Those gold Thickers look so fun!

Theresa said...

Nice, but simple! Exactly what I love.

Lydia said...

beautiful CAS card xx

Jennie said...

Sweet card AJ! LOVE those letters...

Kitty said...

Very Pretty

Blessings,
Kathleen

Sue D said...

Very pretty with the doily paper!

~amy~ said...

awesome card AJ...love the alpha!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Simple & sweet! Love those doilies!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

So pretty, AJ! I love the pink and blue colors together.

Nicole Doiron said...

I'm a big fan of doilies on everything! Love your card! :)

mandysea said...

how pretty is the doily against the pink...
hop hop hop....

kren said...

You have me thinking doilies and inspired to pull mine out. Thanks for sharing!

kren@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

joy said...

I love those glitter letters they make a pop on your layout!

TLady said...

I can see I'm not the only one who LOOOOOOOOVES the GOLD LETTERING!!!!!:) SUPER WORK!!!!:)

itzamitzi said...

I really like that doily paper and the gold Thickers just make your statement "pop".

ginnye said...

Beautiful!

MB Isaac said...

Love the glitter thickers. Great sparkle!

Janet Zeppa said...

I love the doily paper!

Fresh Delight said...

This is a sweet card! I love how you used the doily x

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful card! Love the doilies on this one!

Carmen N said...

I like your sheet music butterfly

Sheila H said...

Sweet - the doilies are darling.