July 15, 2013

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L & Taylored Expressions blog hop


 Thanks for joining us on this Blog Hop sponsored by Taylored Expressions  and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L! Your comment here on my blog will enter you into a drawing for a Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive pack and a Taylored Expressions stamp set! Be sure to visit all the blogs on July 15-16! Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L will announce a winner on the Crafty Power Blog! Thanks for stopping by and good luck!

For my card today, I used the Happy Heart set.  I just love sentiments, and these are so fun with their chalkboard like style.  I adhered my main panel down with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable and popped my sentiment up with 3D Foam Squares.  I stamped my sentiment and then stamped it again in a red ink on to scrap paper.  I cut out the heart, and popped it up with another 3D Foam Square on top of my stamped sentiment.


GIVEAWAY: To enter to win a Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L & Taylored Expressions Prize Pack ($30 value) filled with fun products to get your crafting, leave a comment on each hop designer blog. One lucky winner will be chosen at random from all blog hop comments. Deadline to enter: Friday, July, 2013 at 11:59 pm PST.

Make sure to head over to the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog next! 

If you got lost along the way, here is the list of designers for Day 1:

Taylored Expressions Blog (Taylor VanBruggen)
AJ Otto ---you are here---


Stamps- Happy Heart; Taylored Expression
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable, & 3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Spellbinders Die Templates
Websters Pages patterned paper
VersaMagic ink from Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko
pearls, thread Pin It Now!

34 comments:

beverly said...

Love, love, love your card!

Cynthia Xavier said...

This is a very nice "man" card. Very clean, crisp and not "girly."

KellyCreates said...

Love the crisp design! Wonderful card!

NanW said...

Great card design and I love the colors used.

Kimberly Crawford said...

LOVE this! Love the triangle pp, the colors, the little red heart!!! LOVE!! :)

MaryBeth said...

Great pattern/design and color for tis card! Love the red heart too!

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Kelley said...

Perfect colors for a 'man' card. Those are so hard to make. Great card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the sentiment and that fun paper!

marylouh said...

Pretty card. The color combination is great. I love that sentiment.

Traci said...

So Clean & Pretty! Tfs! Hugs Traci ;0)

{VICKI} said...

great card
tfs

Jean Bullock said...

Clean and simple and simply lovely. Wonderful card. I really love that love you more stamp. You did a great job with it. Love the background paper too. I love it when elements on cards are popped up.

Shannon White said...

Aww! Love this!! Super patterned papers and love the pops of red! Soo Adorable! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Vicki said...

I really like that TE stamp and how you used it in this project. I think the pattern paper you used goes perfectly with the stamp.

Linda said...

I love this I think very cute and full of love my friend.

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

very nice card, great for the man in your life, sentimental but masculine!

Sue D said...

Great card. I like the design and paper.

NWFlamingo said...

Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combos! Good choice!

bjescalan said...

That is a neat card. Very clean and a good choice of colors

Kitty said...

Very pretty card. Could be used for a male or female

Blessings,
Kathleen

just CJ said...

Cute card! Thanks for being on the blog hop.

GA said...

Love your card!

Pandora said...

Such a fun card!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!Love the design!!!

Renee said...

Pretty as can be!

Emily H said...

So cute! I love that stamp!

Tammie E said...

LOVE your CAS design...that little pop of red is perfect!

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Very neat card, Love the stamp.

Lucy said...

Adorable card!

Natalie said...

Sweet card, love the ink color!!

Gina said...

Very cute card. Thanks for the chance to win.

Paulette S said...

Simple, but so cute and harmonious. Love the red heart and red twine with the teal blue.

Janis said...

Love the cool colors and the red accents of your twine and sequins!
<3 J