August 16, 2013

Boo!


Happy Friday!  I have a happy Halloween card to share today using Authentique's new Thrilling Collection.


I started by creating the tag as my focal point, and then added a few elements.   I die cut my circle and stamped the skull and crossbones using Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media pigment ink.
I love the coverage you get with clear stamps and this ink.  It's perfect for paper crafting, or stamping on any porous surface-wood, canvas, cotton or other fabrics.


Memento Luxe™ in Sweet Plum from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Memento™ ink in Tangelo from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Superstition 12X12 paper from the Thrilling Collection, Authentique
Spellbinders die templates
Stamps- Wicked, Gina K Designs
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Runner Refillable, 3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

bethpingry.com said...

AJ this is so cute!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh I love this AJ! Very cute!

Hugs,
Jo
xox
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Seth said...

Great composition of elements on this card AJ!

Greg said...

beautiful, love the tag idea. So much you can do with this