August 6, 2013

Thank you card using Imagine Crafts new Vertigo


Hello from Phoenix!  Today I am sharing my AIR post using Imagine Crafts™ new Vertigo.  

If you are unfamiliar with Vertigo, check out this You Tube video HERE to learn more about it.  


I started with inking up my flower stamp using Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment ink in Grey Flannel.

This ink works perfectly with the Vertigo.  To avoid any possible slipping, I stamp upside down.

and repeat a few times to add the flowers on the edge.  Let it sit aside for a minute-

Since this is new to me to play with, I wanted to try out what all I could use with it- I start inking it up with FireWorks! in Rose Bud, followed by Pear Tart, & Tangelo.


I want just a little more color, so I inked up the Memento Luxe in Pear Tart add dab ink on to the opposite side I stamped my flowers onto.

I then repeated this step with Rose Bud.  I kept adding ink until I achieved the desired look.


Depending on how you look at the Vertigo, it reflects the light and changes how much color you see.

Check out the Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Facebook page and see other fun Vertigo projects!

Vertigo- Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Crafts®/Tsukineko® Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment ink in Grey Flannel, Rose Bud, Pear Tart
Fireworks! Ink Sprays in Tangelo, Pear Tart, & Rose Bud





Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Love your card!!!

Victoria H. said...

How cool is that vertigo!! Your card is beautiful; thanks for sharing!

Seth said...

Love the blend of colors you created here AJ.