August 23, 2013

Thank You card using @Imagine_Crafts & @Spellbinders new Hatpin Bezels



Time for another Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® project-  Today I am again using the new Vertigo.
I love how the Vertigo's look changes when you change the angle you are viewing it.  I started my card with some tone on tone stamping using the Memento Luxe™ in Bahama Blue on the card base.  I then stamped the dots using Delicata™ Golden Glitz onto my tag.


For the circle, I die cut the vertigo film, and then inked up one side with Delicata™ in Golden Glitz.  I then inked a bit of Memento Luxe™ in Bahama Blue on the flip side of the circle before adhering it to my tag.

For the bezel, I first snipped the stick pin portion off.  For the inside of my Square Hatpin Bezel, I added an inked piece of vertigo.  I inked it just by smearing it around on the top of my pad, no real science involved with this one- just enough color to add the my bezel.  I finished the bezel off with some letter stickers to spell out thank you.

 Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® Delicata™ Pigment ink in Golden Glitz
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L- Dodz, Foam Tape, E-Z Runner™


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card, Miss Lady!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Beautiful card! I love the bezel!

Seth said...

Beautiful color combination and that Vertigo is very cool stuff!

Amelia Clark said...

Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
Spellbinders