September 6, 2013

For you my friend


Happy Friday- And after this week, I am ready.  I wasn't ready to jump back into the school routine just yet!
Today I have a card using Goosebumps™ Texture Spray from Imagine Crafts® &  VersaColor™ Pigment inks from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®. 

If you aren't familiar with Goosebumps™, here's a little video by John from Imagine Crafts®.   Start by using the dauber tip and applying it to your stamp.  I move quickly here, rinsing my stamp and the dauber top right after wards in warm water.

 I set it aside for a few minutes to dry, and then grabbed my VersaColor cubes.  I just love these inks- they are AWESOME for clear stamps!

I smear around a little of the turquoise color,

then the Cyan color.

Quickly, I spray the Ink Potion No. 9™ and blend them around a bit.  Let is sit aside again for a few, and then WIPE clean.  It creates an awesome resist image!

To finish off, I stamped my sentiment using the Turquoise VersaColor.  

Goosebumps also comes in a spray version as well.  
enjoy!

Cyan, Turquoise VersaColor™ Pigment inks from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
E-Z Runner® & 3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Bella Carta at Art 'n Soul said...

love those goosebumps and I love that ink color! nice card, AJ!