September 24, 2013

Gina K Designs Inspirational Hop Day 2



The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.


I decided to make a few Christmas cards, since I have this awesome new set from Becky, Poster Board Christmas,  to work with, I couldn't wait to stamp each of the sentiments!  I stamped the green wreath first, then used the berry dots after wards in red.  I finished it off with the sentiment in black to pop! 

I didn't want a lot of fuss going on this one, the sentiments command attention here. :)  The wreath and image are stamped onto a die cut, and then popped up on the Fresh Asparagus layer.  

Next up I have a few cards using Beth's newest set, Lots of Lines.  Again, the sentiments and the awesome font used are making me loving this set!  I stamped the star with Kraft ink on the top, and with Blue Raspberry on the bottom.  Celebrate is also stamped in Blue Raspberry.  

Lastly, I stamped the heart in Red Hot and popped it up on the die cut.  I finished it off stamping the sentiment in black.

Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:


Sept. 24th - Lots Of Lines, Poster Board Christmas
   Gina K
   Beth Silaika- Illustrator of Lots Of Lines
   Becky Oehlers - Illustrator of Poster Board Christmas
   AJ Otto
   Carolyn King
   Cathy Tidwell
   Latisha Yoast
   Lee Murphy

Pin It Now!

53 comments:

Melanie said...

love that love you design!

Ann Lee said...

LUV all your cards!

Beth said...

Blue stars - and paired with Kraft?!?! -- PERFECTION! Love the clean style of the second card!

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Super cards. I love what you did with the stars. There are so many possibilities with both these sets. Thank for the great inspiration.

catdidit said...

Awesome AJ! That blue and kraft totally rocks, my favorite!

Tami Priebe said...

Blue raspberry & craft together really pop!!

ET said...

The layer shapes and colors of the Love You card are so pretty together.

Lynne said...

The larger words are a great addition to anyone's stash

Stephanie McKnight said...

Love your clean and simple cards! Love the colors selected.

Auntie Em said...

Lovely cards! I like the bold colours for the layers and these ideas work great with both sets.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Susan White said...

Beautiful Cards!! I love the Blue and Kraft color Combo!!

Cindy M said...

These are great, love the tag card with the embossed background!!

Queenie said...

Your cards are exquisite! I love how you have made the patterned paper really set off the lovely sentiments! And the color combo on your last is card is so fabulous!

Lagene said...

Lovely cards, I especially loved the blue celebrate card!

Peggy said...

Love your cards.

dskene said...

Love all of these. The blue raspberry is such a great color - it makes the whole card 'pop'.

Maye M.L said...

Great cards, AJ. The aqua and red combination is lovely and fresh. Thanks.

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful cards love the papers and the embossing. thanks for sharing

Pam T. said...

Who knew that blue & kraft went together so beautifully? I love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

All the designs you made with these images are super fantastic! I really like the blue on blue and brown on brown star design.

Olga said...

The are all sooo cute! Love the colors and design!

Terri said...

Great cards. You do such wonderful work!

Julie S. said...

Great cards! I really like the blue raspberry with kraft, I wouldn't have thought of that combo.

Debbie Bauder said...

I never would have thought to make a card with a tag. I too love the fancy font used on your other card.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

You're on a roll! Great cards, Aj!

Donna Phelan said...

There's just something about a Tag ON a card! Love it!!!

Barbara said...

Nice tag on the card. the colors and designs are so cute.

Golda said...

These are so much fun!

Donna Simonson said...

Love these cards! Thanks for inspiring us with your creative use of these stamps!

Sharon said...

great designs! love them all!

Carole Renneker said...

All great! I really love the Kraft and Blue together

Cheryl S. said...

Oh my, all four are awesome!!

Robin said...

Love these cards!

fuzzylover said...

All your cards are great, but I just love the first one. That dry embossed background and the coloring on the wreath make one classy card.

Lynne said...

NICE!

Lynn said...

I really like what you did with Beth's Lots of Lines set! I think this is a great stamp set to compliment anyone's collection.

kramomma said...

Your color choices are very pleasing to the eyes.

Nana Griffin said...

lovely cards!

Tammie Lien said...

Fabulous cards and love the way you pull them all together.Thanks for sharing and hugs:)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are soooo pretty!

Pixie said...

Love your creativity!

Kay said...

Love them all but especially liked the celebrate with the blue and the craft! That could be used for so many occasions.

Pat Jandacek said...

A great demonstration of the range of colors that can be used with these stamps. TFS

Kitty said...

Just beautiful. I love the Joy to the World card.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Glenna Anderson said...

Great cards!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards with these new stamps!

Cheryl Depler said...

These are so nice, great stamp sets as usual. Thanks!

Oneofakind said...

I like all of your cards especially the lots of lines heart. TFS.

elizabeth said...

Love sentiments as focals, it's so easy to make pretty cards like these when you have great sentiment stamps.

Nanette said...

Very nice! I especially like the first one with the tag.

Lisa K said...

I love the cards you made with Lots of Lines. They look so nice.

Luanna said...

I love the posterboard Christmas set. Making Christmas cards using it will make the whole process quick and easy.

Christine Macneil said...

Great Cards. I'm really liking the Lots of Lines set.