October 16, 2013

Batty in Love


Happy Hump Day!


This month, the artist in residence are all using Paper Smooches stamps!


Since it's Halloween time, I thought I would whip up another fun Halloween card using this ADORABLE bat image.  I stamped him in Sweet Plum Memento™ ink.  I flicked the Grape Jelly Fireworks™ onto the card base.  I finished it off stamping the sentiment in Tuxedo Black, and the heart in Memento Luxe™ Elderberry.

enjoy!

Supplies used:


Memento Luxe™ Mixed Media Pigment ink in Elderberry from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Memento™ Dye ink Tuxedo Black & Sweet Plum from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
                           Stamps- Falling for you;  Paper Smooches
E-Z Runner Adhesive, 3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
patterned paper- Authentique
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

richardbreaks said...

Well, that just made me SMILE!