October 24, 2013

Thinking of you


Hello!  Today I am sharing a card using The Crafters Workshop Stencils and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko® inks.

I've always loved to stamp my own background, so I thought trying to lay down a few patterns with ink would be fun.


Adhere your cardstock temporarily to the workspace with Removable adhesive.  Tape your mask down as well.  Sponge ink through- you can lay it down as think or thin as you like.
When complete, you get this! You can stop here and use this, or-

Add another layer/pattern/and color. 

and just a bit more color.  I love this Turquoise color so much, I have to hide it from myself.  ;)  I used a little bit here to add a pop of turquoise through out.


here's the finished panel for your card.  What I LOVE about the LUXE inks is how they layer on top of each other, but don't cover.



Supplies:

The Crafters Workshop 12 X 12 Stencil- Harlequin, Cubist
Stamps- Fun Stampers Journey
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner® Permanent and removable, 3D Foam Squares.
Ribbon, pearls, linen thread
Pin It Now!

No comments: