December 11, 2013

Gina K Designs Inspiration Hop day 3


The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.



Lots of Thanks


Thank you cards are my fave- I just love a great sentiment set-and Lots of Thanks has lots of great fonts and ways of saying thanks! ;)  I decided to pair up the two sentiments using inks from the patterned paper.  I finished it off with a button from the Cherry red collection. 
Celebration Diva


My last card uses one of my go to color palettes paired with Debbie's newest set Celebration Diva.  I really like the idea of the party streamers in air- so I started with that. I love the fun little champagne cooler, it's highlighted with a bit of stickles for bubbles. 

Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:

   Gina K
   Beth Silaika- Illustrator of Lots Of Thanks
   Debbie Corbari- Illustrator of Celebration Diva
   AJ Otto
   Becky Oehlers
   Carolyn King
   Cathy Tidwell
   Latisha Yoast
   Lee Murphy

Pin It Now!

51 comments:

catdidit said...

Such AWEsome CAS designs! Love these both!

Debbie Corbari said...

Cute cards AJ! Love the streamers floating around!!

Joce Turner said...

Awesome. So love how you used the Diva stamps without using the Diva! Amazing.

Beth said...

Fun Stuff AJ! I love that colors you chose! wonderful comobos!

Olga said...

Pretty cards! Love the color combo of the first one!

Karen Hightower said...

Love both of these cards. Great work.. :)

serenity6883 said...

Very nice color combinations that I would not have used but love them. Thank you for the inspirations.

Judy Woodland said...

Great idea to use just the champagne and bucket on this card. Love both, thanks for the great inspiration!!

Lisa K said...

Nice cards. You make these sets look easy to use.

Stephanie McKnight said...

I love the colors used! Wonderful cards!

Barbara said...

Sometimes we forget about the little images on our sets Thanks for reminding us that they can be Great!

Melanie said...

I really like that thank you card!

Penny said...

Great cards both of them!

Barbara said...

Love that thank you card, aren't you the clever one. Fun way to use the patterned paper and tie it to the sentiment beautifully.

Tami Priebe said...

Fun & simple love them both!

Mk Johnson said...

Fun cards, great colors!

Diane Stricker said...

Beautiful cards.

Queen-of-Cards said...

Dear Santa,
please bring me lots of thanks!

Marty Keil said...

Fun cards.

mermaid fenicia said...

Lovely made cards ^_^

Verna Angerhofer said...

Nice job with CAS designs. I love them both.

Reb said...

rebslade@gmail.com The harlequin strips look awesome but the best message I got was a few words reminding me to keep some colour palettes close by :) Thank you :)

Donna Phelan said...

LOVE the argyle thank you note, super cute and fabulous colors. Perfect little New Year's card too! TFS!!!

Nana Griffin said...

Nice job on these cards!

Judy I, St. Louis MO said...

Great cards. I love the party streamers on the New Year card.

Nicole said...

I just love all the bright cheery colors. Lovely cards!

Tammie Lien said...

Very nice and love the color combo:)

sharonv said...

Love the fun colors and great ideas.

Mrs B said...

Hi AJ. Lovely cards in fab colours. Take care.

zoeys momma said...

I love the new stamps!

Christine Macneil said...

More great cards today, AJ! Thanks for the great inspiration.

Cheryl S. said...

Fun cards and I always love CAS.

Anne Harada said...

Awesome blog hop today, your samples are making my head spin! I need to get my hands on these sets!! Love them both!

Bea Connor said...

Great cards

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wonderful cards!

MsJudyC said...

Love the cards, so festive.

Julie S. said...

Great cards, I really like these bright colors.

Craftyfashionista said...

The thank you card made me think of winter sweaters. Very cool.

Frances Krug said...

Really like how you matched the ink to the dp.

Cammi said...

I need to combine turquoise with red....thanks for the inspiration!

Gayle said...

Sweet CAS cards.

Helen F. said...

Such cute cards, AJ! Love your style and designs :)

Cheryl Depler said...

Great stamp set! Thanks!

Debbie Elholm said...

2 very clever designs! Love them both!

dskene said...

Great cards. Love the party streamers!

Golda said...

What fun cards!

Suzanne Law said...

Love these fun cards!

Kitty said...

Just beautiful

Kathleen

Maye M.L said...

AJ: Your card designs highlight the sentiments in a fresh and fun way. Thanks for the tip about using pattern paper, it is one of my creative road blocks. Cheers!

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards!

Lagene said...

GREAT cards, I especially loved the Thanks with the argile diamonds!