December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas in Golden Delicata


The countdown is on! Christmas is right around the corner and I am NOT even close to ready! Here's a Christmas card though that I Did manage to create last week while avoiding other things that need to be done…  ;)
I started with a white card base and spritzed it with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold about 6 times until I like the result-full overall sheer shimmery color coverage, not splotchy at all!    I stamped my sentiment in Golden Glitz Delicata ink, and then adhered my die cuts.

Here's a close up so you get an idea of just how much shimmer there is. It isn't easy to photograph!  
Overall, I really love how it turned out- the Shimmer Spritzes are my favorite way to add sparkle and shine to any project!!


Delicata Pigment Ink in Golden Glitz from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Gold from Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®
Stamps-Season’s Greetings Stamp TV kit- Gina K Designs
E-Z Runner Adhesive, 3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Love the shimmer! And that gold is just gorgeous!

Rose Curtis said...

gorgeous... love this one!

Lesley Thomas said...

Beautiful card, I love it's simplicity, and I'm very partial to asymmetric designs.

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful, shimmery card!!!