February 9, 2014

Many Thanks-

February…
Holy cow, where did the month of January go?  The only upside is that spring is just around the corner now…fingers crossed!


While I should be sharing photos of Valentines for the upcoming holiday (since it IS just around the corner! ;) I still have some CHA stuff to share.  Tsukineko released some fun new Neon inks at the show, and I decided to try one of each color on my card here.
The new Neon's are pigment inks, so they are rich with coverage, my fave for clear stamps!

Used here are the Electric Yellow, Orange, Coral, Pink, Purple, Blue, & Green colors.  Off to get finished on my Valentines…at this rate, you will see them around mid March or so.  :)

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Brenda Lee said...

Fabulous CAS card! Love the cheerful colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this fun and colorful card you created. That stamp set is one of my favorites and seeing it used is always an inspiration to me!