December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas!!

It's getting closer...I can't believe it's already the 22nd!

I have been really trying to get back to scrapbooking, but more for just me and my kids.  I think it will help if I could find half of my supplies..;)  Actually, I really need to use up all the thousand pounds of paper I have.

I got one of those Fuji Instax mini cameras a few years back and pull it out out every now and then to use.  I thought this year i would be better at sharing what and how we decorate since it seems to be changing and evolving every year with the kids getting older.

 enjoy!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Me too, I'm trying to make a scrap page or two page lay out at least once a month. There are so many pictures and events that happen that I need to go back and capture. I love this layout and use of small bits of paper. Fabulous. Keep going!!!

Deb said...

Fun layout, AJ! Merry Christmas!