January 6, 2015

A winner and some fun news!

Hello, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have a winner for the blog hop last week- Jenna E from SouthlakeScrapbooking.blogspot.com
Shoot me an email- it's at the right ------>
Blogger Jenna E said...
I totally understand the lack of time to post! You have a new subscriber for when you do post your beautiful cards :) Happy New Years!!



Also, I am joining the CardMaker Blog team again! This marks their 10th anniversary, and I am beyond thrilled to be working with both Tanya & Brooke again!  Make sure to stop by and check out the other amazing designers as well! 

I am off to CHA in the am, I will be in the Spellbinders booth most of the time, but hope to get a few minutes to walk the floor and see everything! 

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Congratulations, AJ, so happy to see you back on the team! I'll look forward to working with you! Have fun at CHA :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on being on the design team. Have fun at CHA too!

Jenna E said...

Thank You!!! Congrats on joining the CardMaker Blog Team and have fun at CHA!!

joy said...

congrats! what an honor - they are lucky to have you!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations to you!!!

Sonya said...

Congratulations!!

Brenda Lee said...

Huge congrats!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Congratulations Jenna on your win! AND, congratulations AJ on the new positions.

Lois said...

Congratulations for being back on the CardMaker blog. I look forward to working with you!

Nancy Carroll said...

Congrats Jenna and congrats on your being on the DT again.