February 17, 2015

Gold Thank You using @Spellbinders dies

Hola!

Sharing a thank you card today.  My goal is to build up my thank you and birthday card stash to have enough on hand to make it through the year.  You can never have enough of either!

In keeping with the gold trend, I decided to make another card using some older Cosmo Cricket glitter paper and my dies.
I got a few new colors of inks and thought I would try them with this stencil.  I think this color is hands down my fave ever.  (At least for today ;)

You can't see it well, but I sprayed the card base with Shimmer Spritz in Gold.  I love how subtle it is.

have a good one!
Enjoy! :) Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What a pretty card! I love the teal and all of the wonderful shimmer!

richardbreaks said...

Great job, AJ! Love the color, and the softness you got from the stencil. And the shiny, because shiny!

Jingle said...

Very cute!